आपकी जीत में ही हमारी जीत है
Promote your Business

23, Samrat Industrial Area, Rajkot Saurastra Rajkot 360004 View On Map

Our Products

Seeds - Omkar International

  • Groundnut

    India is the second largest producer of groundnuts in the world. In which Gujarat is No.1 in a production of groundnut. We are located in this state of Saurashtra region which is famous for its superior quality of groundnut. Groundnut is the major oilseed of India. It accounts for around 25% of the total oilseed production of the country. Annual production of Indian Peanuts and Indian Peanuts oil are around 5-8 mln and 1.5 mln tons respectively. Peanuts Production is highly vulnerable to rainfall deviations and displays huge fluctuation between years. Regional estimates are Gujarat (1-3.5 million tons), Tamil Nadu (1million tons), Andhra Pradesh (1-2 million tons), Karnataka (0.5 million tons), Maharashtra (0.5 million tons) are the major producers of Peanuts. Around 75% of the crop is produced in Kharif (June - September) and remaining 25% in rabi (November - March). India exported around 100000 tons of groundnut oil in 2003-04 after 4 decades, as crop failed in Senegal and Argentina. Peanuts or Groundnut kernels are approx. 70% of weight in shells and kernels have an oil recovery of 40-42%. Indian manufacturer has the capability to prepare and supply edible peanuts conforming to highest standards.

Contact Us

Contact Us

Fill the form below to contact us

Manage Your Profile